VENUE POLICY :
NEW GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
Rumours Beach Club is committed in our part to protect everyone in our community and has implemented a score of measures for your health and safety, including but not limited to:
- Mandatory to use TraceTogether for SafeEntry scan, hand-sanitizing and temperature-taking for everyone entering the premises.
- 1 metre safe distancing queue upon entry and pool access.
- 1.2 metres of table distancing arrangements.
- Increased sanitization points across the premises.
- Frequent sanitization of contact points.
- Encouraging the usage of QR code menu and implementation of mask-on signs.
In great efforts of keeping both our customers and staff safe, please do note the following before you visit the venue:
- Due to government regulations and safe distancing measures, there is limited capacity within the venue. Therefore, we advise that reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Government regulations is set at a strict maximum of 8 persons per group, including children of any age. Gatherings or groups involving more than 8 persons in total are not allowed, even if they are split across multiple tables. Exceptions can only be made if all members of the group are from the same household. Rumours Beach Club reserves the right to verify diners’ claims that they are from the same household, and can reject entry of diners at their discretion.
- Seating selection is limited, Rumours Beach Club reserves the right to assign seating arrangements.
- Due to limited capacity, we only take maximum of 5 pax for sofa, 4 pax for daybed and cabana bookings (Eg. if you're booking up to 6-8 pax, you are required to book 2 sofa)
- The minimum spend still applies to 1 seating. (Eg. If you're booking 8 pax for 2 sofa or day beds, the minimum spend will apply as 2 bookings - $300 x 2 groups)
- If a public holiday falls on the weekend before Monday, the following Monday will incur a minimum spend on all seating.
- Limited walk-in capacity available, if the venue is at full capacity, we will not be able to accommodate you.
- Wearing a mask is required at all times whilst waiting for your food and drink, and whenever you are roaming around the premises.
- Rumours Beach Club’s perimeter is sealed off to ensure there is only one point of entry for SafeEntry Check-in and temperature-taking at the reception.
- Please maintain a safe distance between groups. Mixing and intermingling between groups is strictly prohibited.
Please do take note of the following pool regulation:
- Due to safe distancing measures, the maximum capacity in the pool is 20 persons.
- Bottles and glassware are strictly prohibited in the pool; however, for those who would like to enjoy their drinks in the pool may use the provided polyware cups.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Due to hygiene concerns, guests are not allowed to bring their own towels or external towels. Beach towels are available for rent at the beach club.
- Opening hours of our Swimming Pools from 10:00 to 21:00
- Swimming pool maximum capacity is 25 pax
- Maximum of 8 children at one time are allowed inside the pool from 10:00 to 16:00
FOOD AND DRINKS
Please note that outside food and drinks are strictly prohibited inside the premises. Drinks purchased inside may only be consumed within the venue and may not be brought outside the premises.
Bag checks by our security personnel are mandatory. Rumours Beach Club reserves the rights on denying customers’ entry if such prohibited items are found upon entry.
- Rumours Beach Club is a pet-friendly venue and are exclusively allowed on the areas of Sun Lounger 10 - 22. However, for the comfort and safety of all, dogs should be leashed at all times.
- This beach club serves pet owners and their pets. Owners are to ensure their pets are healthy.
- Guests are advised to look after their own pets and to ensure of their safety. Rumours Beach Club is not liable for any damages, injuries and cause of distress to pets.
- All stray animals are not allowed.
- Only pet dogs and cats owned by their pet owners are allowed into the premises.
- All pets are to be properly restrained at all times. Dog are to leashed at all times.
- Please wash your hands before eating and after handling pets.